NEW IN: INDEED LABS HYDROLURON & PEPTABRIGHT



Watching British YouTubers has me wanting so many products that aren't readily available in the States. So when I saw that Ulta was starting to stock Indeed Labs products, I got excited. I immediately ordered the two products that I've heard the most about, pepta-bright and hydraluron.

Pepta-bright is a serum that helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and even your skin tone. Hydraluron is a moisture serum contains a pure form of hyaluronic acid, which plumps up skin tissues to restore elasticity and firmness. 

I've read reviews saying that these two together are like a power couple when it comes to skincare so I've been using pepta-bright first then hydraluron second. I use it at night before I put on my regular face moisturizer and in the morning before I put on my makeup. Pepta-bright comes out just like a regular face moisturizer, white in color and light on the skin. Hydralyron looks and feels more like a gel so it's a little tacky feeling when you apply it.

I've been using these two since mid-February so it's been about three weeks and I can already see a big difference in my skin. My skin looks brighter and feels much softer. My makeup also goes on a lot smoother. So far, I am loving this duo and I highly recommend them.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts