NEW MASCARA I'M LOVING




I'm not too picky when it comes to mascara. I'll admit that most days I don't even bother with this step and whenever I get a mascara, it's usually the CoverGirl Lash Blast or Maybelline The Rocket. Vivianna from ViviannaDoesMakeup used to rave about the L'oreal Telescopic mascara before they discontinued it. I'm not sure if it was ever available in the States but when I saw the Telescopic Shocking Extensions I thought to myself that it couldn't be that much different, right?

My lashes are super short and straight and I'm too much of a wimp to put an eyelash curler anywhere near my eyes. I quite like the long, spider-y look when it comes to my lashes and this definitely gives me that. Doesn't do much for volume but if you want long lashes then give this one a try. I have the waterproof formula and it lasts throughout the day without flaking off.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts