SLEEK EYESHADOW PALETTE




Being a fan of British YouTubers means that I'm constantly wanting beauty brands that aren't readily available in the US. One of those brands is Sleek Makeup. You can easily order their products from their website but because I'm not a big fan of online shopping for makeup I haven't made an order until recently. Most of the things I bought were for presents but I got a couple of products for myself. 

Every blogger that features Sleek products always raves about their eyeshadow palettes, especially the Storm palette. I did buy that palette as well but decided that I would get more use out of the colors in the Au Naturel palette.

The palette came with those double ended sponge applicators but as you can tell I've gotten rid of it. There was a plastic cover with the names of the shades on top of the shadows, which is nice but I would still prefer for the names to just be on the actual package. The packing is slim and lightweight and just like the name suggests, sleek.

As for the actual product, the top row isn't as pigmented as I expected. It might be because they're lighter but I had to pack on more to get the color that I wanted. Regardless of that, I've been loving using Taupe  all over the lid for a super simple eye look. The bottom row is wonderful. The color payoff is good and they're easy to blend. Overall I'm happy with this palette.

Top Row - Left to Right - Nougat // Nubuck // Cappuccino // Honeycomb // Toast // Taupe
Bottom Row - Left to Right - Conker // Moss // Bark // Mineral Earth // Regal // Noir

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts