JANUARY/FEBRUARY MAKEUP PICKS

My makeup collection isn't massive but I do have a lot for someone who doesn't even wear a full face of makeup everyday. One of the things I wanted to accomplish this year, beauty related, is use up products I already have or at least use the same products everyday so I can make a dent in it. Trust me, I still feel the urge to go out and buy new makeup, especially new drugstore releases helloooo, but I really want to cut back on my spending and downsize my makeup even more. So what I've decided to do is pick out products for a full face and only use those products for the next month in effort use to use them up. These are the products that I've been using in January and I've decided to continue onto February.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: I used to love this foundation before I went through my BB Cream phase. I'm not going to lie, part of the reason why I chose this foundation was because it's already half empty. I still really like this foundation though; it's light but gives good coverage and has a natural finish.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: The only concealer I have for my face so of course this was one of my picks. I think it's almost at the point where I won't be able to get any out with the applicator.

Revlon ColorStay Concealer: Similar to the Fit Me concealer situation, this only concealer I have for under my eyes.

Maybelling Master Precise Eyeliner: I've been using this liner since last summer and it's still going strong. I'm trying to see just how long it'll last.

Lorac Pro to Go Palette: This is the one I want to use the most. One of my best friends got this for me Christmas of 2013 and I've barely used it. I really wanted to bring it to university with me since it has eye shadows and blushes so it's handy for traveling and not taking up too much space.


You know that part where I said I wanted to cut cut back on buying new makeup? Mmmm we'll see how that goes.

iscelle robee

Comments

  1. Hello lovely! I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Go to http://theagebe.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html and check your questions!((:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts