FAVORITE VLOGMAS VIDEOS

Is it bad that I was kind of upset about it being Christmas because I knew that meant vlogmas would be over? I loved going on YouTube and seeing new vlogmas videos. I'm not going to lie, there were some videos where I stopped watching in the middle because I lost interest and I was impatient to get to the next one. I'll go ahead and give honorable mentions to Este from essiebutton and Amelia Liana because they technically didn't do Vlogmas, which is vlogging everyday, but they still did vlogged and put a few days together in one video instead of one video per day. Now unto the favorites!

Ingrid // Main channel: Ingrid Nelson aka missglamorazzi // Vlog channel: TheGridMonster

Lily Pebbles // Channel : Lily Pebbles
Meghan Rienks // Main channel: Meghan Rienks aka MeghanRosette // Vlog channel: Meghan Rienks aka MoreMeghan

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts