L'OREAL PARIS TRUE MATCH MINERAL




They say that mineral or powder makeup is best for people with oily skin because it will help keep them matte but I've always been afraid to try. I always thought that it'd be more obvious that I was wearing makeup or it'd look cakey. I decided to try this one out because the only pressed powder that I own (the Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent) broke, and I needed something to set my base.

I used my Real Techniques powder brush to set my makeup, and the powder does a really good job of making my skin look more even and smooth because it does add a bit more coverage. Even though it did a good job of making my skin matte, I noticed that I started to get oily on my forehead around five hours into wearing the powder. I re-applied, and it didn't look cakey. It just mattified the skin again.

It's good to thrown into your makeup bag for touchups since it has a mirror and a sponge that comes with it. I'm okay with this powder, but like I said I'm not a big powder wearer to begin with.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts