BODY SHOP HAUL




The only place I can get Body Shop products, aside from online, is at my local Ulta but they only have a few body things and I really wanted to try out their skincare stuff. I first got to try out some of their things when we were still camping because we made a side trip to a mall about two hours away. My cousins and I were kind of sunburned so we walked into The Body Shop and they had a 'Buy 3, Get 3' offer so we each picked a product from the Aloe range and something else that we wanted. I ended up getting the Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF 15 and the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser. They also had some minis that had their own sort of sale and I thought I'd try out more things without committing to the full size. I got a mini Strawberry Body Butter, Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, and a mini Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. 


When we were finished with camping, and were in Edmonton I knew that they had a Body Shop there as well so naturally I bought some things. I really liked the Strawberry Body Butter so I got the bigger one and the Strawberry Body Mist. Amelia Liana and EssieButton always talk about the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil so of course I had to pick it up while I was there. 


And now unto the online purchase (p.s I ordered this while I was in Canada because I knew it wouldn't fit with the rest of my things). I really liked the tea tree facial wash so I ordered the full size of it, the Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes and their Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, a recommendation from my cousin. And as sort of impulse buys, I got a mini Chocomania Body Butter and a full size Chocomania Body Lotion.

There it is! My Body Shop haul! I haven't tried out all of them yet but I have a feeling I'm going to love everything. Once I try them out, they'll be popping up again on OST so keep an eye out for those posts.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts