JUNE FAVORITES



One month of summer, over and done with. If you follow me on twitter (@oursecretthings ahem) then you'd know that I am currently in Edmonton. I know I haven't posted in over a week but I hope you'll all understand that I just wanted to spend some time with my cousins, seeing as I don't get to see them often. But! Even though I'm on vacation, I can't forget to share my June favorites.

I was traveling with my family for most of the month so I didn't really have an occasion to wear a full face of makeup. And then we were camping and I definitely didn't wear any makeup. Even now that we're in the city, I'v just been opting for very minimal makeup. Most days I just use the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer to keep me from looking like an oily mess, and whenever I'm looking a little red I've been using my Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream. I'm not going to go into much detail for this product because there is another post all about it in the works. All I'm going to say is that I love it. A simple eye look I've been wearing is a sweep of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige all over the lid and a thin line of eyeliner with the Maybelline MasterPrecise eyeliner. I really love this eyeliner. It's super opaque and does not budge. A product that came in handy during camping, and whenever I did wear makeup is the UP&UP Cleansing Towelettes in Exfoliating Cucumber. Being out in the woods, and just being active while we were on the camping ground meant my skin attractive quite some dirt while we were there. The cucumber scent is really refreshing and the exfoliation side of the wipes really helped clean my skin before I properly cleansed. 

I hope everyone has had a lovely summer so far, and I promise I'll get back to regular posts soon!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts