JULY FAVORITES



We have about a month left of summer, guys. Crazy, right? Every monthly favorites post makes me realize that even though the days may seem really slow 2014 is going by really fast. I still don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but just like everyone else I'm taking it a day at a time. Alright, alright enough chatter. Here are my July favorites!

All of my beauty related favorites for this month are skincare products because I haven't worn makeup since June. Yup, true story. Because I got a tan while we were camping, the base makeup that I brought with me were all too light. I didn't want to buy darker shades so I was bare faced for the majority of my vacation, and even now when I'm already back home. The product that I wore instead of foundation was the Body Shop Aloe Moisture Lotion and it had SPF 15, which was good because getting a sunburn on your face is not fun. I still haven't finished my mini Strawberry Body Butter, which is surprising because I've used this stuff everyday since I got it. Another mini that just keeps on going is the mini Tea Tree Facial Wash. There's probably one or two washes left until I have to start on the bigger bottle. This next product has been helping my skin from breaking out, along with the Tea Tree Facial Wash, and it's the Mary Kay Clearproof Blemish Control Toner. It has salicylic acid and I apply this with a cotton pad after I wash my face, before I put on my moisturizer.

My none beauty favorites of the month have been Korean variety shows. I used to be a huge fan of all things K-Pop (Korean Pop) and I've kind of gotten back into watching dramas as well. And no, I don't speak Korean. I watch the dramas and shows with english subtitles on them. 


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts