SUMMER WISHLIST




As of today, I only have six proper school days left and the limit to my excitement does not exist. I thought I wouldn't be ready to leave some parts of high school behind, but these past two weeks have proven that a new scenery is necessary. And of course with summer literally a week away, I need knew makeup because every makeup obsessed girl needs to revamp her makeup routine with every change of season, right? Right. 

It's going to be freakishly hot so I want the Benefit POREfessional to help keep my makeup in place, and the Dr.Jart Water Fuse BB Cream for a light base. I always pick up the Dr.Jart bb cream whenever I go to Sephora and it feels so nice and cool on my hand whenever I swatch it but I never go through with buying it. For color, I really want one of the new Clinique Cheek Pop blushes. Can we just take a moment to appreciate how adorable it is? I'd probably use it sparingly so that the flower pattern doesn't rub off. You guys know I'm not a big lip product girl (unless it's my bold red lips!) but everyone loves the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms and I really like the shade 'Elusive'. It's a mid tone pink, and it's a nice color for daytime wear. And even if I end up not wearing any other makeup, I got to have nice eyebrows so the Anastasia Brow Wiz is high up on my wish list. For summer, I just want simple, shimmery eye shadow looks so the L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte would be perfect - it's a pretty, slight beige color.

I want all these things but let's be real. Most days I'll probably just slap on some sunscreen and call it a day.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts