RIMMEL LONDON STAY MATTE PRIMER



I love the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and when I saw that they came out with more products in the Stay Matte range, I knew I had to get my hands on them. I wanted to try the mousse foundation but from looking at swatches they all looked too pink toned. I opted to get the primer since I've been wearing bb creams and they have dewy finishes.

The packaging is the the basic squeezy tube, and the plastic has a smooth matte finish. You get 1 oz of product, which is the standard amount you get with foundations. The primer itself is white, and it's a little bit thicker consistency than moisturizer but still goes on really nicely. It's not a silicone primer, and it dries really quickly so you don't feel wet or like your face is too smooth that your makeup would slip right off. This doesn't keep my makeup looking matte as the day goes on but it does help a lot with keeping my oil in control. My nose and my forehead are noticeably less shiny whenever I use this underneath my bb cream.

I don't have any other primers to compare to this to since priming is a step that I always skip but in the week and a half that I've been using this, I really like it!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts