MARCH FAVORITES // BEAUTY





Another month has passed! We're a quarter through 2014 already, how crazy is that? March was a bit of a stressful month. Rehearsals, college stuff and having no time to just sit and breathe. Phew! Glad that's over, and we're onto a new month!

Last month I either wore a completed makeup look or just concealer and my brows. For a full face, I've been using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to apply my foundation/bb cream. It's a lot smaller than my elf Powder Blush so I can actually get under my eye and buff in my concealer, which is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. It's a teeny bit too light for me so if I use it under my eyes it's really good for brightening. Some days I just opt to use this with no other face makeup and I look super awake and bright eyed. 

I'm still loving the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and now it's starting to dry out a little bit and I like even better than before! It gives a more fuller look to my lashes, and if i keep layering it I get a spidery effect that I really like. I've never been one to use anything except liquid eyeliner for my top lid but for some reason I decided to use my Covergirl eyeliner and I love that it's a lot less harsh than liquid. I smudge it a little using the small sponge on the other end for a smokey look.

I feel like I haven't used blush in forever! But I've been really loving the Milani Baked Blush in Corallina. I love how bright it is, and how it's a blush and highlight in one. I don't know how but I kind works as a contour as well because I've looked at pictures of me wearing it and my cheekbones look more prominent! In other words, it looks like I actually have cheek bones haha!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts