MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN



The very first time I heard someone talk about the Maybelline Baby Skin was late in 2013 when they came back from Asia and featured it in a haul. Since then I've been waiting and hoping that they make their way to the US.

People have been comparing this to the Benefit Pore-fessional because of it's claim to blur out large pores. I've never tried the Pore-fessional but I'm a sucker for hyped up products, and I wanted to get more into primers.
This is definitely a silicone based primer. It has that weird, overly smooth feeling to it, and a little goes a long way with this. When I first tried it, I used it all over my face to see if it actually helped with making my makeup last longer. To be quite honest, I didn't notice any difference from the times when I wouldn't wear primer. If anything, I felt like my face was extra greasy at the end of the day. I tried using it just across my nose and my cheeks seeing as that's where my pores are the largest and I did notice a slight difference, even before I put on makeup. It's not a standout product for me since I don't really pay attention to whether or not I have large pores (should I pay more attention?) Overall, it's an okay product.
iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts