ANOTHER SET OF REDS


I thought my obsession with red lips would fade now that winter is over, but I was clearly mistaken. These products are favorites of a lot of beauty bloggers, but of course I chose the red shades because I have a problem.

For whatever reason, I always skip over buying the Revlon Lip Butters and end up getting something else. I have a long list of shades that I want from the lip butter line and I've finally got one! I chose 'Red Velvet', and even though it's a darker red than I thought it'd be I still love it. I can totally see why people rave about them. It'd make for a good everyday lip product because it's moisturizing, there's a ton of colors to choose from and you can wear just a small tint but you can also build it up for more color. Next on my list are the shades 'Candy Apple' and 'Sweet Tart', two red-y shades. Surprise, surprise.

I already have one of the NYX Butter Glosses but when Essie Button kept talking about how much she loved them, I wanted to try out the red. This would be another great everyday product. A hint of red, nothing too dramatic, and they're glossy but it's not the sticky type that's super annoying.

I wasn't planning on getting this but I remembered that Tanya Burr and Zoella always talk about the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige and when I saw that there was a red, I immediately grabbed it and didn't look back. Like the name suggests, it's mega glossy and it is ridiculously pigmented. The gloss isn't overly sticky but it's a bit thicker than the NYX Butter Gloss. This one is definitely more of a night time lip gloss. One thing I noticed while wearing this is that it gets stuck in your teeth really easily so that's one thing you should watch out for.

iscelle robee 

Comments

Popular Posts