You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile | Staying Positive ♡


I was up a lot earlier than usual today, and of course what better way to kill time than to watch YouTube videos? I found Becca when she was in her six month break from YouTube, through all her e.l.f hauls. She's been back for about two months now and when I saw her name pop up on my subscriptions I seriously freaked out! She's definitely back and here to stay. She uploads a video every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and her most recent one is the star of this video. Becca talks about being happy with what you have and remembering that even though you have hardships, there's always a reason to smile. The video really made me smile and it made me think "Hey, I have a house, and I have food on my table. This government homework isn't a big deal, I can get over it." I really liked it and wanted you guys to know about it as well! Go subscribe to Becca's channel and give her some love!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts