Food Date: Jupiter Pizza and Waffle Co.


My best friends and I love looking up places to eat in in the city that are different from your typical chain restaurants. Our list is constantly being revised and added to. What can I say? We're foodies.  Yesterday, we had our after school bonding/catch up time at this really cool restaurant. As the name suggests, they serve pizza and waffles but all their pizzas were really unusual in the sense that you can't just hit up Domino's and get the same kind and their Belgium waffles weren't your typical ones dowsed in powdered sugar (although I think you can get that as well!) I ordered the Club, which is grilled chicken, bacon and this really tasty mayo sauce. I can't remember exactly what is was, but believe when I say that it was delicious. I love coming into the city and finding gems like this restaurant that I wouldn't be able to try in my suburban life.

Credit to my friend Tiffany for the pictures of the interior!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts