School Face



Most days I prefer sleep in and get an extra fifteen minutes of sleep and just slap on a bit of foundation, powder and mascara. It's only been a month of school but senior-itis is hitting hard. Of course there are those days where I actually want to look more presentable and will actually bother with eye shadow and eyeliner. You guys know my usual lineup; Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, elf Studio blush, Maybelline Ultra Liner for my upper lash line and my Covergirl LashBlast mascara. One thing that's new to my routine is the AVON eyeshadow palette. This was my mom's from a few years back and I even checked online and saw that they didn't sell this anymore. I only use the two shades on the left, just my usual neutral-barely-there eye look. I've been really liking this palette so you might see if again sometime soon!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts