Beauty Haul


April was the first time I went shopping with the sole purpose of getting makeup since February. I've gotten one or two things from visits at the drugstore but not any proper walk up and down the same aisle ten times type of makeup shopping. But April is my birthday month and I thought I'd treat myself a little. Aaaaand two of my best friends have their birthdays just days after mine so that might have to do with my willingness to spend money. There's only one thing left to say, really; I've been haulin'.


These are products that have been on my list for a looong time but kept being pushed back because I keep getting distracted and getting other things. Poor babies. See? I haven't forgotten about you!

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder // Sunny: I bought this in the hopes of ending my horrible luck with contouring - fingers crossed! I've seen a lot of YouTubers rave about this so I though I'd jump on the bandwagon and see what all the fuss is about.

Rimmel London Long Lasting Pro // Sunset Orange: I haven't been wearing this a lot since I bought it but I did write a post on this where I talk a little bit more about it.

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation // Light Nude: The foundation in the picture isn't actually in the shade 'Light Nude' but the shade 'Nude'. I got my bestfriend to drive back to Ulta and exchange it since it was too orange. I told you I sucked at picking the right shade. FleurdeForce really likes this foundation so I thought I'd try it out and, are you ready for this? 'Light Nude'? It's the right shade for me. BOOYAH!

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer // Sand Sable: This wasn't on my List of Things to Buy but I've tried the foundation, and though I liked it, it was too dewy for me. I thought this would be a good under eye concealer since it's creamy and not matte.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: I usually get the purple kind with is the Night Calming version and I honestly didn't even notice I made this mistake. But I've used this already and my skin didn't react differently so it's all good in the hood.


NYX Rouge Cream Blush // Rose Petal: Cream blushes used to be something that I didn't really have an interest in because I thought that once you have it on your skin, it'd just stay there and it'd be difficult to blend. Can you tell I'm a makeup newbie? This color is a nice neutral pink and although I'm hesitant to ruin the smooth texture, I'm sure I'll get on with this quite nicely.



Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal // Nude: This was on my April Wish List and I'm not quite sure to make of it yet. Maybe I'm putting too much on and it's making me look like I have something wrong with my eye....? Let me get back to you with this one.



Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner // Powerful Purple // Fierce Blue : These babies are freaking AWESOME. They're totally comparable to the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen ($15) and maybe even the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencils ($19) but the Prestige eyeliners? $5.99. Bargain much? They're very smooth, really nice pigmentation, and these suckers stay. Definitely check these out.


So that's it for my haul. Till next time!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts