You Want More, You Want More


Revlon ColorStay // Murad Acne Spot Treatment // Real Techniques Expert Face Brush // Real Techniques Powder Brush // Formula 10.06 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask // NYX Matte Eyeshadow - Stripped // Ardell Fashion Lashes - 110 // Maybelline Color Tattoo EyeStudio - Bad to the Bronze

Before you start judging me for wanting to buy more makeup when I went shopping like two weeks ago, let me just say this: banquet season. Yup, it's that time of year where girls are busy trying to find the perfect dress, and making hair appointments, and getting their nails did. So it's totally okay for me to go crazy and buy more things right? Right.


You can put on a ton of makeup but if you're skin isn't in good condition then your makeup won't look right. With addes stress due to finals coming up, my skin has been neglected recently and decided to get my attention by breaking out. I see you, you can stop now. A week before a big event I like to pamper my skin a little, and masks, like Formula 10.06 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask, are a good way to get rid of all the gunk in your pores. Once my skin is all nice and detoxed, Murad Acne Spot Treatment helps dry out any acne but won't irritate the skin.

Since the event is at night, I need a foundation that won't make me look like Caspart the Friendly Ghost. The Revlon ColorStay has SPF 6, which is the lowest SPF I've seen on a drugstore foundation. Revlon ColorStay is kind of a cult product in the oily/combination beaty world. And of course the Real Techniques brushes are making their rounds in the US bloggerspere and YouTube. I've been lusting over these brushes since I saw British YouTubers use them months ago. The Expert Face Brush would be an excellent multi-purpose brush; for foundation, for powder touch ups during the day, and for contouring.

My banquet dress this year isn't too banquety because I didn't want to buy something that I couldn't wear outside of these types of events. Since my dress isn't flashy, I thought I'd go for a more smokey makeup look. A sweep of Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze all over the lid with NYX Matte Eyeshadow in Stripped in the crease would create a subtle smokey look but a lot more dramatic than what I usually wear when I do venture out with eyeshadow. Throw on some Ardell lashes, and I'd be good to go.

And that ends another list of things I've been lusting over. Will my excessive need to shop ever end? Clue: NO
iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts