April Favorites



It's already the end of April, and thank goodness! It turned out being quite a stressful, moody month for me, and I'm hoping that May (and the end of the school year!) can bring me out of my funk and get back to the swing of times.


 Just a few favorites this month, only two you haven't seen before. It's officially warm now, and the humidity is here to stay. My hair has a natural wave to it but two seconds outside and - poof! It loses all of it's volume, and just lays flat. The Aussie Sprunch hairspray isn't meant to combat humidity but it's been doing a great job at keeping my hair from being lifeless. Most people would have dry skin during winter but my skin goes dry in between season and with Texas not being able to makeup it's mind for majority of the month, my skin just decided to turn on me and go dry. My tinted moisturizers and BB Creams don't have enough coverage for me at the moment so I've gone back to my elf Maximum Coverage Concealer and Clinique Superdefense Moisturizer mixture and it hasn't emphasized any dry spots.

I always thought that having oily skin meant I had to stay from highlighters but the MAC MSF isn't too shimmery like other highlights that I've seen. I put it on the top of my cheeks and down the bridge of my nose and it just gives off a really natural glow which I do like but don't often get because my makeup is usually matte. I tried applying the MSF with my elf Stippling Brush but it just ended up with powder everywhere and now this baby is strictly for my blushes and it distributes a nice, even amount on my cheeks so I don't look too made up.

Those are my favorites for the month of April! Hope you guys had a great month, and an even better May!


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts