April Wishlist

I can finally say spring is upon us! The weather has been so weird this year, not just where I live but other places seem to be having some freak weather as well. But! I must say goodbye to the cold weather and try to embrace the sun. And of course that means buying new things!


Covergirl is a brand that, for some reason, I'm not really drawn to. I like they're mascaras but other than that nothing really catches my eyes. But I've read/heard a lot of really good reviews about the Covergirl 3 in 1 Stay Fabulous foundation, and of course my brain goes "You need this foundation, Iscelle. IT HAS A PUMP". Needless to say, this baby will be mine sometime soon. It's supposed to be good for oily skin, and although I don't have the extremely oily skin I did before, my makeup still fades away throughout the day even with powder. I had the mini Urban Decay De-slick but I didn't notice any difference. I'm hoping that the All Nighter Spray will do a better job.

Before I became obsessed with makeup, I used to just wear black eyeliner on my waterline. When I saw beauty gururs putting nude eyeliner on, I was confused. I was just like "What's the point? You won't be able to see it. It's nude". But now I see that it really makes a difference in making you look more awake. Anything that'll help in making me look human on lazy days, I am all about it. I'm not sure if the Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal are available everywhere yet but fingers crossed that they're available near me.

I have the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo but the color is too light for me. My friend has the Xtreme Lip Cream and I really liked the way they looked once they were applied. Not much for a bright lip, but NYX has a lot of light pinky-nudes that I know I'll like.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts