Non-Beauty Favorites // March


I've never done a non-beauty favorites before but after watching Estee's video I wanted to share my favorites as well! Just a few things that been my loves for the past months.


For the past three months, I've been spending my afternoons at school everyday (except Tuesdays) rehearsing for our choir competition, which is actually tomorrow! Whenever there's a time slot between the Varsity rehearsals, I always badger one of my friends to drive me to get food. Whenever I go to Sonic the only drink I order is a Cherry Limeade and I've probably had like fifteen  Route 44 sized cups of these over the fast couple of months. That sounds really bad, but it's soooo good! Another food/drink favorite is the cereal Krave. I get the double chocolate kind, and it never lasts more than three days cause I just eat bowl after bowl of this stuff and it just DELICIOUS!

I am a huge fan of the TV show Glee and I guess you can count this as a favorite as well because I spent my spring break catching up on all the episodes that I missed and the song that really stood out to me was "Whistle", which was covered by the Warblers. Just something about A Capella singing, blazer wearing prep school boys that makes a song irresistible. Another song that I've been obsessed with is "Gone, Gone, Gone" by Phillip Phillips. I love his whole album, but this song is definitely my favorite.

Kind of random but this air freshener is just HEAVENLY! It's Renuzit Red Velvet Cake and it just makes my room smell like a bakery. I've had this for awhile now but the scent is still really strong and I'm definitely buying another one. I started reading "One Fifth Avenue" last summer when my family and I went on our road trip but I only actually read two chapters of it. I started reading it again, and so far I've been really liking it. Stories about rich people are always good reads.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts