MAC Mineralize SkinFinish

MAC Mineralize SkinFinish // Lightscapade
Seeing as I still don't know what I'm doing when it comes to makeup, I'm very hesitant to spend on higher end products. I prefer trying out drugstore brands because they're way cheaper and they're easier to get them because we go to the grocery store quite a lot. But! I was at the mall with my mom the other day, the same mall we've been going to for years, and I noticed for the first time that they had The Cosmetics Company Store!

I wanted to get a blush, and a lipstick but they didn't have a lot of MAC products. This was the only thing that I liked out of the products they had. I swatched it on my hand, and it just left a really nice shimmer. It was just a nice shine, and it was basically translucent in terms of coverage so I won't have to worry about it covering up my blush. I'll have to play around with it some more but so far I really like it!



iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts