Perfume Collection & Favorites


I'm not a massive perfume lover, but as I was getting my daily makeup out of my dresser I noticed that I've accumulated quite a bit for someone who pretty much sticks to one scent. I have body mists, and lotions that go with them which always end up in the back of the pile as I find that they irritate my skin most of the time. Most of them are presents, and some are ones that I bought thinking I loved them but once I got home, the love had vanished. But for you nosey people (no shame in admitting that I am one myself) I thought I'd show you the perfumes that actually get some love from me.

Tommy Girl // Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea // Clinique Happy in Bloom. // Johnson's Baby Cologne
I've been using Sweet Pea since sixth grade and I've probably gone through about five bottle of these, with the package change and everything. It's a very sweet smell but it's not sickly sweet and overpowering. This is the only perfume that I use until the New Year. I was cleaning my room, and I came across a Tommy Girl gift set that I was given a long time. I got curious and decided to try out the perfume, and it was love at first sight. Or um sniff? It's a light, very feminine scent that last all day.

I've been tossing the Clinique Happy in Bloom in my makeup bag lately; it's a good travel size and the scent just makes you feel brighter. The next one is a little unusually but it just reminds me of growing up in the Philippines and I just love it - so don't judge me. I'm not even sure if you can get Johnson's Baby Cologne here (I got mine the last time I went home), I don't think I've seen them at drugstores. But if they are available, you need to snatch these babies up, smell it, and come back to me with praises because they're seriously that good. Just don't say I didn't warn you when you end up falling inlove with them. They're like heaven in a bottle.


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts