NOVEMBER FAVORITES


And here we are in the last month of the year. I can't believe that it's December but I also can't believe that we're still in December. I feel like 2016 flew by but it feels like it's been 2016 forever just because of how much has happened this year. No matter where you live in the world, we can all agree that 2016 was just stressful and heartbreaking all around. But not that what I'm here for! I am here to talk about products that I have been loving for the past month and a few that I've been loving for longer.

Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads: This has changed the game for my skin. I originally bought this for my brother but I tried it once when I was breaking out a lot and the next morning, the breakouts were almost gone. And they've also made my skin so much smoother! I stopped using it during Thanksgiving break because I left it at my university and my skin just suffered. It was really dry and I was getting those tiny breakouts that don't really surface but they're just there. Once I figured out what was causing it, I started using the pads again and my skin is back to being smooth. Highly, highly recommend this!

e.l.f  Studio Brow Kit: I've talked about this brow kit for years now and I'm pretty sure I've talked about using the powder as eyeshadow before so I'll keep this short. The powder in the Dark kit; the best all-over shadow when you want some dimension to your eyes but too lazy to actually do proper eye makeup.

Jordana Fabuliner: I've heard the girls from EleventhGorgeous rave about this eyeliner and when I thought that my Tattoo liner was running out, I bought this off of Amazon because I've never actually seen Jordana products in store. The Fabuliner has a felt tip and I wouldn't call it a 'fine tip' because if I want to do a thin line, I have to really maneuver the pen so I can use the very tip. But other than that, I am enjoying this eyeliner.

Pixie Endless Silky Eye Pen: This was a rediscovery for me. I started wearing eyeliner on my waterline again and I love using this for that. It's super waterproof and I have the color brown so it's not as jarring as black.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moisture hair mask: This! This is the star of the show.  For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram, my hair is gray and there' s a lot of bleach involved if you want gray hair. So now I have gray and super damaged hair. I was using a leave-in treatment and that did helped but this mask really is a miracle. It's a thick mask that I use on my hair after I shower and when I wash it off, it leaves my hair super soft and healthy looking. I know Aussie has different types of 3 Minute Miracle masks so you can find one depending on what your hair needs.

Colourpop Highlighter: I've always shied away from highlighers because I have oily skin and I thought that highlighter would just make me look even more greasy. But in my Colourpop obsession, I bought this and I am now highlighter fan. I use a damp Real Techniques sponge to apply it and I found that that's the best way to apply it.

Lucas Papaw: This is pretty much the only lip balm that I've used since I got this last year. It's super nourishing, especially at this time of the year, and it helps me from having chapped lips.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts