BLACK FRIDAY COLOURPOP HAUL


It seems like the only hauls I do now are from Colourpop. I can't help it, they keep having promotions and I am weak to affordable but amazing products. I don't remember what promotions they had going on for Black Friday but I lowkey regretted it right after because I remembered that Cyber Monday was a thing and that they probably would have had a better promo going on. But nonetheless, I got Colourpop products and I am very happy.

Ultra Matte Lip - Notion // Ultra Satin Lip - Hutch, Tansy
Lippie Pencil - Taurus, Creature, Frick n Frack

This is my first time getting their lippie pencils and I got them to use with the liquid lipsticks that I just bought and some that I already had. I got Frick n Frack to go with the matching liqiuid lipstick and hopefully it'll be a good enough match for my other rosey-brown shades. I got a lippie pencil in Creature to use with LAX, which is a shade that I already had, and other dark burgundy-berry shades. The shade that I'm most excited about is Tansy, which is a med-tone brown. I was debating between this, Hollywood Blvd. and Taurus but I prefer the liquid lipsticks over the lippiesticks so Tansy is what I bought and I got the Taurus lippie pencil as a liner.

Brow Pencil - Black n Brown

iscell robee

Comments

Popular Posts