NEW LIP PRODUCT I AM OBSESSED WITH




And when I say obsessed, I mean it. I've been wearing it everyday since I got it, even on the days where all I did was study in my room. The Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme's were kind of hyped up when they were first released and since then there's been some changes in the names and shades. I wasn't planning on getting any but when I saw this on the shelf, it was the only one left, I took it as a sign that it was meant to come home with me.

I have the shade "Loved", which is very similar to the old one called "Beloved". On the Milani website, it's described as a "nude brown" but I don't think that's the best way to describe. It's more of a red-toned nude, if that makes sense. There's definitely some red in there but it's muted enough that you can consider it a nude. Super comfortable to wear, not drying at all, and it smells like vanilla cupcakes.  The applicator isn't the regular doe foot, it's more flat which makes it easy to "line" the lips. The longevity is pretty long, I've eaten and drank without it melting off. However, if you're going to eat something that's oily then prepare to touch up because it's going to fade but it's nothing major. It fades nicely and doesn't fade away in awkward patches. The only complaint I have about this that it doesn't have the stopper at the top of the tube that would take away the excess gloss so it does get kind of messy, as you can see from the picture. But overall, I love this product and I would highly recommend it!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts