COLOURPOP HAUL


If you watch American youtubers, you have heard of Colourpop. Not even going to say "probably have heard" because every American youtuber talks about this brand. In the past year or so, Colourpop has been insanely popular and they're still growing as a brand, they're constantly coming out with more products. They started out with lippiesticks, matching lip pencils and eyeshadows and since then they've expanded to blushes, bronzers, highlighters,  liquid lipsticks, eyeliners and eyebrow stuff. And they're all drugstore prices! Actually, better than drugstore prices. Products are either $5, $6 or $8. Unfortunately, they are only available online and I don't think they ship internationally yet.

I've been itching to order some things from the website for months now and when they announced that they had a 20% off sale, I decided to finally do it. The sale kind of broke the internet but once I was able to get on the website, it was super easy to navigate. I placed the order on Sunday, got the shipment email on Wednesday, and my package arrived on Saturday so shipping is really great considering the fact that I know there were a lot of orders made. I haven't properly tried the products yet but just from first impression swatches: love, love, love.


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts