APRIL FAVORITES


April has come and gone and I am a year older! Yup, I am now 21. Only one more year until I can use Taylor Swift lyrics to describe how I feel. I probably say this about every month but April went by super fast. One second it was my birthday and the next thing I know, it's May. I was looking back at what things I've been loving and there isn't really a lot because I've just been trying to use up old products so let's keep it snappy and quick!

With the semester coming to an end, the stress is piling up and with stress comes stress eating. My mom was actually the one that introduced me to the Brookside Dark Chocolate covered acai and blueberry. I bought three packs to bring to campus to snack on inbetween classes but I've ended up eating them while I'm studying at home. And due to the increase intake of chocolate, my skin has been kind of crazy. I've finally repurchased the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser and another travel size of the Ultra Repair Cream and my skin has been saved. This cleanser is so gentle but super effective as keeping my skin from getting worst.

I haven't gotten over my love for coppery golden eyeshadows and I've been loving my Wet n Wild Au Naturel palette for the two copper/golden shades in it. I posted about the Milani Amore Matte  Lip Creme  and all I can say is that this lip creme is my new love.

As a treat to myself for getting good grades on my midterm exams, I treated myself to stationery because you can never have enough right? I wanted the Pilot Gtech pens but I couldn't find any that only had the blue and black pens. I decided to get the DONG-A Fine Tech roller ball pens on Amazon and they've been the only pens that I've been using. The tip is .3 mm, which I love because it makes my handwriting even smaller and neater.


Here are some of my music favorites for the month of April: Work Song - Hozier // Cologne - Clean Bandit // Can't Sleep Love/Sunday Morning - Rick Hale // Crush - Yuna // The Quiet - Troye Sivan

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts