SUMMER HAUL: PART I // BOOKS


I feel like a lot of people say they want to read more but they just don't have time. Let's be real - we all have time to read books. Maybe you can't dedicated a few hours on just reading, but you can find at least 30 minutes here and there to read a few pages at a time. I've featured books that I've been reading and want to read on here before but I think this is the first book haul I've done? I've bought some that I've been wanting to read for awhile now and will hopefully get to them this summer.



Okay, these aren't really part of the "summer" haul because I bought these back in April as a birthday present to myself but I wanted to show you guys anyway. One of my favorite books is Pride and Prejudice so I wanted to read Jane Austen's other novels. And look how pretty these editions are! Heart eyes for days. Mindy Kaling's book is super popular and Essie Button loved it so I wanted to read it too.

Jane Austen - Persuasion // Sense and Sensibility // Emma
Mindy Kaling - Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)


One of my friends, and president of the club that I'm an officer for at university, got me as a thank you present! I love the instragram account and if you're not already following HONY, then you definitely should! 


There's a Half Price Bookstore near my house and my siblings and I love going there if we're not looking for any particular book but just want to browse around. I've been looking for The Perks of Being A Wallflower but I couldn't find the original cover because it'd usually be the movie edition. It's kind of the same for Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. Whenever I would go online or into Barnes and Nobles, I would only find the original cover but ever since I saw this lime green edition on Tumblr, I've been on the hunt for it. Now I have both! And I can't go into any bookstore without looking at their notebook section so I left with a pack of beautiful, simple notebooks that will join my already large collection of notebooks and journals.

Stephen Chbosky - The Perks of Being A Wallflower
Jesse Andrews - Me and Earl and The Dying Girl
Sally Green - Half Bad
Carl Hiaasen - Chomp

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts