BARE MINERALS COMPLEXION RESCUE


No matter the time of year, I will always prefer a light base over a heavier coverage base. It's just so much easier to apply, with a brush or with your fingers when you're in a hurry. Some of my favorite bloggers and YouTubers have been talking about this product so of course I was itching to get my hands on it. 



I knew it was going to have light coverage but I was pleasantly surprised when it had more coverage than I thought it would have. Even when you add another layer, it doesn't go cakey or feel any heavier. It has that smell that comes with most base products that has a high SPF but the smell doesn't stay for a long time and the SPF is an added bonus. It says it's a hydrating gel cream and it's definitely got that texture. It's not liquid-y and it's not too thick like a mousse. It applies like a lotion does. My skin is on the dry side right now but it doesn't leave me feeling like I'm oily or shiny at the end of the end. I use a buffing brush to apply this because that's just my preferred way of applying makeup.


There's ten shades available and I have the third shade, Buttercream 03, which is for light skin with golden undertones.


I've been loving this and I can see myself using it throughout the summer! If you're looking for something that's not heavy but will have enough coverage to even out your skin tone then I definitely recommend this!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts