THE CONCEALER THAT MAKES YOU LOOK SUPER AWAKE



It's dead week and the bags under my eyes are heavy. If you're a student then you're probably on the same boat as I am. Regardless of whether or not I'm drowning in school year, if I can't be bothered with a full face of makeup the one thing that I make sure to use is concealer. Cover up spots, get rid of some redness on my cheeks and try to make my under eye circles look less zombie-like. 

A new addition to my concealer stash is the ever so popular Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. You know the one I'm talking about. You twist up the thingy, product dispenses into the sponge applicator and viola. Bye, bye dark circles! I have the shade "neutralizer" and it's a pale yellow color that's sosososo good at brightening underneath the eyes. I do the usual triangle and blend it out with a small stippling brush. You guys, this stuff is magical. It's seriously 'good sleep' in makeup form. They do have other shades that are more suited for just covering dark circles rather than brightening. I haven't tried them but with how good the neutralizer is, I'm sure the others are great as well!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts