MAY FAVORITES



Because of my monthly makeup picks kind of limiting me to those products, I haven't shared a favorites posts with you guys in months. I just think doing a makeup picks post and a favorites post of the same products would be redundant so I haven't been doing them. But in May, I had some new-ish things that I've been loving.

I say new-ish because one of my favorites is the Johnson's Baby Cologne in Heaven. I don't know if they sell these in the U.S but I got mine when I went home to the Philippines in 2010, and I recently rediscovered my love for this scent. It's such a clean and simple scent, and it reminds me of my baby cousin so that's another bonus. My aunt is going home this summer and I already told her to buy me some so that I can stock up! 

My lips have been really dry lately, which is weird because it's summer and I honestly don't know why this is happening. But to help with that, I've been loving the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. It keeps my lips moisturized and soft while giving a subtle hint of color.

You guys know I love elf brushes. They're cheap and they're great quality. In the last month, I've been using the elf Studio Mineral Powder Brush for blending my under eye concealer. It's like a mini buffing brush so it fits perfectly underneath the eyes and does a good job at blending the product. I also use this whenever I'm just wearing concealer on trouble areas without any foundation.

It's not like my usual favorites posts but I just wanted to share the things that I've been using outside of my monthly makeup picks!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts