CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE: A.M / P.M



 I feel like the best time to talk about skincare is whenever the seasons change. Most people change up their skincare routine whenever it's a new season because their skin changes alongside. My skin, for the most part, stays the same even with the changing of seasons. I get a little dryer during the winter, and a little bit oilier during the summer, but nothing too drastic.


A.M Routine: I don't usually wash my face in the morning, or if I do I'll just splash water on my face without using any cleanser. If I'm feeling lazy or running short on time, I soak a cotton pad with the L'oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution and use that to clean my face and get it ready for my lotions and potions.

P.M Routine: I use The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil to remove my makeup and then I follow up with my Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser just to make sure I get rid of all the makeup. I've been using this cleanser for years, and it's really good if you have sensitive skin because it's a simple and gentle formula.


A.M Routine: After cleansing, I use Pepta-bright and then Hydraluron. I'm still really loving these two and I always make sure to use them, even if I'm in a hurry. For SPF, I've been using the Simple Light Moisturizer SPF 15

P.M Routine: I do the same thing as I do in the morning, with the exception of the Simple moisturizer. I don't have a night cream and if you guys have any recommendations, please let me know! After Pepta-bright and Hydraluron, I use the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for my eye cream. This has hyraluronic acid, which is the same ingredient found in Hydraluron. It feels refreshing and makes the area around my eyes feel smoother.


These are extra skincare things that I don't use all the time but use often enough that they deserve a mention. No matter how you feel about makeup wipes, we can all agree that they make things easier. When I'm lazy, I use wipes as the first part of my cleansing routine before using Cetaphil to make sure my face is clean. I try to do a face mask at least once a week, and I use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. When I'm breaking out, I use the Clean & Clear Persa-Gel-10. It's super strong and it makes my skin feel dry so I don't use it unless I'm breaking out a lot or if my break outs aren't going away longer than usual. 

That's it for my skincare routine! What are your favorite products to use?

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts