OCTOBER FAVORITES

October is over, which means....HAPPY FIRST MONTH OF CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Let the season of caroling, peppermint mochas and cold weather begin!

I don't know if you can tell but I am super excited for winter and everything that comes with it. But it's not winter yet so let's rewind back to October and talk about the products that I loved during the month.

Stila Dare to Bare Palette // Playful (second row, left) / Earthy (second row, middle) - This is the only eye shadow palette I brought with me to university so it's been getting a bit of love from me. I always just use on shadow all over the lid and per usual I'm loving the shimmery taupe-y brown colors. Earthy leans more towards copper and Playful is very similar to my beloved L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Bronzed Taupe.

Maybelline Brow Drama // Dark Brown - For those 'no makeup' makeup days, this product is the best. It's a tinted brow gel that doesn't make my eyebrows feel stiff but still keeps them in place and colored.

The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream // LightI got this the same time I got my Colour Crush lipsticks but from first application, I wasn't a fan. It wasn't until the middle of October that I decided to give it another try and that time I used my Real Techniques sponge and ended up really liking it. If you're looking for coverage, look elsewhere. Light bases have been my thing for the majority of the year, and I am loving this one!

The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick // 101 - It's a red lipstick. Need I say more?

The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF 15 - I have to admit that I'm actually really bad at applying moisturizer in the morning.

NYX Matte Lip Cream // Morocco - I used this a lot during the beginning of the month when it was still warm, and could very well pass as summer. I prefer wearing matte formulas when I'm wearing a bright lip and this one is a beautiful orange red that's comfortable to wear and lasts for a long time.

UP&UP Cleansing Towelettes Exfoliating Cucumber - I used this over the summer, and when I was at Target I decided to buy them again because I really liked them. It's really good at removing makeup and I use them at night when most of my makeup has melted off during the day anyway and continue with my cleanser.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil - When I'm finished with classes and I know that I haven nowhere to be for the rest of the day, I use this to remove my makeup just to make sure I got everything off. I try to not have makeup as much as possible and if I'm just in my dorm, then I'm definitely going to be makeup free.

That's it for my October favorites! I hope you guys are having an awesome start of November!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts