MY "OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE LATE" MAKEUP ROUTINE

We all have those days where we hit that snooze button like it's our job. And then run around our room trying to get ready when we realize that we should have gotten out of bed thirty minutes ago. This is also my routine on Tuesday and Thursday mornings when I have an 8 o'clock class and still half asleep while getting ready. 

The super simple makeup routine is consists of the Maybelline Fit Me concealer to cover up redness, usually around my nose and chin, Revlon Colorstay concealer for under my eyes and the Maybelline Brow Drama for slightly made up brows.


This one is when I have a little bit more time but not enough for a full face of makeup. I use my trusty BB creams for a simple base. I'm still loving the Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream and I've also been loving the Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream. Instead of taking the time to put on eyeliner, I just lash on some mascara using the Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara. Finally, I use the Maybelline Brow Drama for my brows.

And of course, we can't forget the easiest and fastest routine of all; no makeup. Sometimes it's nice to just let our skin breathe and not have to worry about how our makeup looks throughout the day, right?

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts