LIPSTICK LINEUP



There's just something about colder weather that goes so well with a bold lip color. Of course, I'm still wearing my beloved reds but I've also been loving more mauve-y and burgundy shades. 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream // Morocco - This was in last month's favorite and I can tell you right now it's going to be in this month's as well. It's an orange red, which is more of a summer color, but because it's matte and super vibrant I think it still works well in the fall and winter months.

MAC Amplified Cream // Craving - This is super moisturizing and pigmented! It applies really smoothly and smells amazing, like cupcakes. I'd describe it as a muted plum with a pink undertone. 

Revlon Lip Butter // Red Velvet - This one has been getting the most wear out of the bunch. Because it's a lip butter, it's really moisturizing and easy to apply. It's a burgundy color that you can wear just a sheer layer of but definitely build it up. It's a perfect fall color!

The Body Shop Colour Crush // 101 - A true red lipstick is always an essential.

iscelle robee

Comments

  1. Morocco looks utterly gorgeous. I've been yearning for a sexy red orange like this. It's gorgeous. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts