FAVORITE AUTUMN WINTER PIECES



It gets way colder where my university is compared to where I lived before so I've layering my long sleeves with cardigans and then a jacket. I'd complain about having to deal with so much clothing but I'd take the hassle of dressing for cold weather over hot weather any day. I'm all about the neutral colors so I actually quite enjoy putting together autumn/winter outfits.


Would you believe me if I said that this is my first ever beanie? Yup, it's true. It gets super windy where my university is and my ears feel like they're about to fall off because it's so cold. This one super cozy and a good size for my weirdly large head. 


This cardigan is an old favorite. I'm pretty sure I feature it a past favorites post, and it's definitely a favorite again. It's thin enough that I can wear underneath a jacket but because it's knit it can keep me warm just by itself. Another oldie but goodie are black pants. I have three pairs of pants that are made of that thick, almost legging material and I pretty much live in them. A new discovery for me this season are fleece lined leggings. Oh my goodness - they're the freaking bomb dot com. I'm wearing a pair in these pictures and they're so comfortable it's unreal.


I think everyone needs a thick knit sweater or cardigan as a wardrobe staple. My sister and I really like oversized tops and outerwear so this 'grandma' cardigan is a favorite of ours. It's pretty thick so it's good at keeping out the cold and it's one of those pieces of clothing that just looks really effortless but still looks good and is actually functional.


I'm surprised these boots are still in one piece. I wore these pretty much everyday last winter and so far everyday since it started getting cold this year. It's actually heeled but the heels aren't too tall and it's thick so it's not difficult to walk in.


I got this utility jacket during the summer and once the temperature dropped down to the 60s, I was wearing this like there was no tomorrow. I've wanted a utility style jacket for years, and I love this one. It's light so whenever it gets warmer in the afternoons, I can still wear it and it's big so I can wear sweaters underneath if it's colder.Out of everything, this jacket is definitely my favorite.


The tree all over campus are beautiful. There are some trees, like the one above, that have super vibrant red-orange leaves and I can't help but stare at them every time I pass by.


Navy Beanie : Target
Utility Jacket : Urban Planet
Fleece Lined Leggings : Target
Beige Cardigan : Aeropostale
Navy Cardigan : It was my Great Aunt's
Brown Boots : Ross

Photo Credits : Camelia

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts