WHAT'S IN MY BAG // T- TR


I've done 'What's in My Bag/Purse' posts before, I actually did one last week but with the wristlet that I've been using. I love seeing these types of posts/videos, and I thought I'd do another one but this time featuring my school bag!


My backpack is from Kipling, and I looked online for the exact name of it but it's not on their website. I got this about two years ago so maybe that's why. It has two pockets on the side, a zipped pocket in the front with another smaller pocket on it. There's a drawstring to keep the main compartment close, and a flap (isn't that an ugly word? flaaap) that goes over it. It reminds me of what you'd bring when you go camping, and that's actually why I chose it. I think it's pretty~

There's usually nothing in the outside pockets. The only time I put stuff there is when I already closed my bag and I just shove whatever I have out in there, like pens or my phone. 

On the inside, there are little pockets in the front. I typically put pens and pencils so I can get to them easily and I also have my coin purse, a tinted lip balm and my Coach roller ball perfume. There's a zipped pocket in the bag of the inside of the bag but there's nothing in there.

I have three classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have my English notebook (purple), my textbook, and folder. Then I have my Theatre Appreciation notebook (blue) and my U.S History notebook and textbook. I also have 'Twelve Years a Slave', which I have to read for my history class. I use a different bag for my M/W/F classes, and the things that I switch out of my T/TR bag are my wristlet, my pencil bag, an umbrella and my Moleskine planner,

iscelle robee


Comments

Popular Posts