SEPTEMBER FAVORITES



Another month, another favorites post. Seriously, 2014, slow your roll! Before we know it, it's going to be 2015! Crazy, right?! But let's get on to my favorites before we talk about next year.

Cetaphil: I'm not sure what it was but my chin was breaking out really badly at the end of August. I decided to stop using my Tea Tree facial cleanser and just go back to the basics. Cetaphil must have some magical pixie dust or something because my breakouts cleared and I haven't been breaking out since I started using it again!

Mint Julep Masque: Along with Cetaphil, this has been a skin saver. I use this every Friday or Saturday night and it really helps just keeping my skin clear and free of major breakouts.

Maybellin Dream Pure BB Cream: When my face was break out city, I didn't want to use actual foundation so I just used b cream. I was pleasantly surprised that this covered my pimples. It even covered a minor burn I had from an eyebrow waxing accident (don't ask). I've been using this bb cream since the summer but it really came through for me in my times of need. Maybelline, you da real MVP.

Revlon Lip Butter // Tutti Frutti: I used this more towards the beginning of the month, but I really liked it. I thought that it really brightened my whole makeup look, even when I didn't wear blush or much of anything else.

Revlon Colorstay Concealer // Light Medium: I've only been using this for two weeks but it deserves to be in a favorites post. I use it under my eyes and oh my it's glorious. It's slightly lighter than my skintone right now so it's super brightening.

Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Broad Spectrum SPF 30: You guys know I'm all about that SPF life. Aside from classes, I honestly don't go out when the sun is out that often (vampire much?). My study groups and classes at the rec center are all in the late afternoon and nighttime so the sun isn't a problem. But I even though I'm not in the sunlight that much I still like to use SPF to protect my skin. This one isn't tacky like normal sun block and it doesn't leave a gray-ish tone on your skin.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts