MY DAY: EXPLORING TOWN


My university is in a small city, but it honestly doesn't feel like it's even a city. It has that small town charm to it because it's a pretty old place. This morning my sister and I went with her friend to the farmer's market and I unfortunately forget to take pictures but it was just a small farmer's market. They had some food, organic vegetables, and some handmade jewelry. They also had some homemade soaps that I really wanted to get but they only accepted cash.


After the farmer's market, we went to the coffee shop, which is one of the few in town, and had lunch before driving to the lake. It's starting to get cold now, or at least it has been the past two days. I really hope cold weather is here to stay because today was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect. Today was a good day to do a little exploring~



iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts