ORANGE YOU GLAD IT'S NOT ANOTHER RED?



Let's take a moment to appreciate my awesome title. No? Okay. But seriously though, I should get praised for not getting another red lipstick. I know that with cold weather approaching, the reds and the berry colored lipstick come out to play. But living in east Texas means that I won't be wearing layers and boots any time soon, which is why I got an orange lippy! I'm not sure why but I've been wanting to try out this old trend lately and I also wanted to get more Revlon Lip Butters so this was like a two in one! I debated between this one, Tutti Frutti, and Juicy Papaya, but the latter was more peachy than orange so in the end Tutti Frutti was chosen and I'm loving it. 

iscelle robee

Comments

  1. I've heard a lot about the Lip Butters! How does this particular color look on the lips? :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first applies sheer but can be built up for full color! this one is a really pretty orange, nothing too extreme. just perfect for everyday wear! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts