AUGUST FAVORITES



Um hello? It's been a minute since I've popped up around here hasn't it? I'd say I haven't had time to blog what with college and moving in and all that stuff but it's most been due to laziness and being in a blogging slump. I don't why, it might be because I'm in a new place and my brain can't handle it who knows. But I went home this weekend, and seeing my friends who were also home for the weekend, and my friends who are still in high school was nice and refreshing. Seeing them kind of recharged me and now we're here for my August favorites!

Not a lot of favorites last month. I'm still loving my favorites from July but there are a few things that are new to my collection that I really like.

Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation (832) and Covergirl TruBlend Liquid Makeup (m4) - It seems that I'm going to be stuck mixing foundations for the rest of my life. Le struggle. But minor whine aside, I am really liking this combination. The truBlend foundation is thinner in consistency from Stay Fabulous so it's not heavy on the skin at all. As you can see from the picture, truBlend is way more yellow than Stay Fabulous and mixed together these two are a good match for me.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - This little guy is what I've been using to apply my foundation. To be quite honest I don't really notice a difference with how my foundation looks when I use this or another brush. I like using this because it's so much easier. I spray my some water on it, and go to town on my face. The flat surface makes it super easy to smooth my foundation all over my face.

And now unto to the favorites that I don't have with me or I don't have a physical copy to show you.

"Happiness" by Red Velvet - I've said before that I like KPOP and this is the song that has been stuck in my head since the very beginning of August, which is when it came out. This group just debut, and they're from my favorite Korean entertainment company (SM Entertainment) so of course I love them and can't wait to see what they come out with next!

Bad Girls Don't Die Trilogy by Katie Alender - These were part of my Summer TBR and my favorites of the books that I read. It's a YA novel with some mystery, some paranormal action going on and a hint of romance. My favorite out of the three is the third book, As Dead As It Gets.

I hope you guys had an awesome August and an even better September!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts