BODY SHOP COLOUR CRUSH LIPSTICK

101 is a true red color, 105 is an orange, 205 is a bright fuschia pink
One thing I have to say about my obsession with bold lip colors; can't stop, won't stop. Or "Body Shop needs to stop sending me discounts because I am weak!" 

It's no surprise for those of you who've been around OST that I love me some bright lip colors, especially reds. I really do, I have all kinds with different undertones from lip glosses to lipsticks to lip stains. I just can't stop myself from getting them, which brings us to the stars of the post; The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipsticks *hallelujah chorus* A bunch of bloggers have talked about these so of course I had to be a groupie and jumped on that bandwagon.

When I was placing my order these three shades stood out to me, mostly because they were labeled matte on the website. Even though that's what they're labeled as, it's not overly matte like a stain but it's not shiny like a gloss either. They're like super pigmented lipbalms; awesome color payoff and really moisturizing. They apply really smoothly, and wear for quite a long time.

I highly recommend these! The Body Shop is always doing some sort of promotion so if you get the chance to, you should definitely try these out.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts