SUMMER MAKEUP ROUTINE

There's three stages of my face this summer; bare face, practically a bare face and kind of  bare face. As usual, nothing too heavy and crazy going on over here. 'Bare face' days are exactly that, absolutely nothing on my face and those days are usually where I'm so lazy to the point that I can't even be bothered to put on contacts. 'Practically a bare face' is when I remember that it's important to wear SPF so I use my Body Shop Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF 15 (longest name ever) and the Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser to keep the oiliness away. And then there's my 'kind of bare face'. A light base (Maybelling Dream Pure BB Cream), just enough coverage to get rid of redness but still look like my skin. I've been really like the Revlon Matte Balm in the color Elusive, which is a kind of blue toned pink. It's pretty pigmented so I just use a tiny bit and dab it on my lips. And of course, can't forget about the brow game. As you can see I'm nearly finished with my beloved elf Studio Eyebrow Kit and I already have a back up waiting for me.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts