L'OREAL SUBLIME SOFT GENTLE MICELLAR SOLUTION



If you're not familiar with micellar solutions they're basically magically water. They're supposed to remove makeup and impurities without being harsh to the skin like other cleansers. They're good for traveling or as the first step to your cleansing routine. The most popular micellar waters are the Bioderma ones, and recently drugstore brands are coming out with their own. As far as I know, I can't get Bioderma or any other micellar solutions aside from buying it online. I've heard some YouTubers talk about the L'oreal Micellar Solution and when I saw it in Canada, I immediately snatched it up. 

I don't know if it's supposed to be fragrance free but there is a slight scent to it. It doesn't linger but when you're removing your makeup you can definitely smell something. It smells sort of like a very diluted laundry detergent.

As far as removing makeup, it does the job. I don't wear very heavy makeup but I do wear waterproof mascara. If you press it into your eyelids for a few seconds, the solution softens the mascara and it'll come right off. If you wear heavier makeup, full coverage foundation, blush, bronzer, etc., then it'd probably take you a while to remove all your makeup if you just use this. You'd definitely be going through a lot of cotton rounds. But if you wear minimal makeup, then you should try this out!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts