BACK TO SCHOOL BEAUTY WISHLIST


My wishlist is never ending, and now that school is coming up I've added some more things on it. Since I'm not going to be living at home (aaahh!) I have limited and to be honest I don't want to bring all of my makeup because I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of no makeup days during college. But! I'm still bringing some makeup and when it comes to minimal storage palettes are the way to go. Sleek is a British makeup brand and everyone who's tried their products have loved it so naturally I want in on that makeup bandwagon. Look at their Blush by 3 palette in Lace. Ooooh, aaahhh. Another palette I've been itching to get is the Smashbox Full Exposure Mini. The shadows in these are basically the ones to the left of the original palette, and that's totally fine by me because I would get more wear out of these compared to the blues and grays in the bigger palette. 

You know about my love for a red lip, and I really want to get into wearing bold lip colors on a more day to day basis. I really don't need anymore red lip products but with all the British youtubers raving about the Sleek Matte Me lipglosses how can I resist?? Another red I want is the Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple. You can just have a sheer wash of color and you can also build it up.

The next three products, if I do end up getting them, are my 'lazy day products'. A super easy brow routine with the Benefit Give Me Brow, fluttery waterproof and sweatproof lashes with Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes, and a strong face SPF with Clinique City Block because I know that the southern sun will not be forgiving as I walk all over campus.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts