CoverGirl LipPerfection Lip Color


You guys know I'm not into lip products but because it's Christmas I wanted to get some bold colors for parties and whatnots. I've never tried any CoverGirl lip products so I wanted to try it out, and I thought a standard red would be a good way to introduce myself to the range.It's definitely not a classic red. It's a red-pink, and it looks a lot pinker on the lips than it does in the container. It's really creamy and not drying at all, and the lasting power is great. It bleeds a little bit but I think it's different for everyone because I've read some reviews and they've said they were fine. But overall, I'm happy with this purchase! If there are more reds, and maybe nudey pinks that catch my eyes, I'm definitely buying it!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts