Products I've Used Up #1

Since becoming interested in makeup and beauty products a few months ago, I have gotten quite a few more things that take up counter space. My sister complains about all my lotions and potions getting in the way so every time I finish something it immediately goes into my empties box and makes way for new products...whoops. What can you do? One is always in need of new products ;)


These are things that I've collected since the middle of December and I would have gotten this up sooner since it has been a while since I've added to the empties box  but I had some difficulties involving me deleting a draft that was all ready to be posted. Sorry!


Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk Lipgloss: As you can see, there's still a good amount of product inside. But this thing is so old, probably like 7-8 years old, and I don't even want to think of all the germs on it uggghh. It's one of those sticky lipglosses and back then I wore this all the time. I'm not sure if you can still get this line of lip glosses but if you like sticky lip glosses that stay on all day, then you should try and look for these.

Tresemme Anti-Humidity Extra Firm Control: Where I live, you need some sort of humidity resistant hair product to make sure your hair doesn't look like you got electrocuted. Okay, that's a bit much but this hairspray really protects my hair from humidity, it holds my waves (side note: most people get big, frizzy hair in humidity but my hair goes flat) and it smells good. 

Tresemme Extra Dry Shampoo: I didn't use this all that much, my sister used it more. I've read some reviews online and it seems like 90% of the people who have tried this hated it. I can't really say since I've used it like three times but my sister uses it alot cause she's a bum and doesn't wash her hair as normally as you should and she really like its.

St.Ives Sensitive Skin Apricot Scrub: St. Ives scrubs are one of those things that are so basic that you don't even think about it. You buy it, you use it, and don't really think about it all that much. Needless to say, I've been using this for years and I'm not stopping now.

St.Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub: My cousin had this and of course, I nicked some and used it. Just from that using it that one time, I saw that it really did reduce redness. This one is just the travel size because I wanted to test it out and see how my skin would react. It's a great scrub and I'm definitely getting the full sized bottle the next time I go shopping.

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner: Another one of those things that I've been using for years and don't really think about. It's alcohol free and doesn't strip the natural oil of my face. I use this to take off any left over makeup my cleanser didn't clean off.

e.l.f Make Up Mist and Set: It's honestly just like spraying water on your face. I didn't use it as a setting spray because it didn't do anything to help keep my makeup on longer but whenever I'm just relaxing in my room I spritz some on my face and it's a nice thing to have on days when the sun just won't quit.

Pure Moist Contact Solution: I'm not entirely too sure why I included this in the box. It's just your regular contact solution, nothing magical.

e.l.f Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara: I actually really like this mascara. It lengthens and you can layer it up for more volume without being clumpy. And it's for a $1! 

Neutrogena Make-Up Wipes: The first package was the first thing that was thrown into the empties box and the second one was finished probably in the first week of January. I know, I go through these a lot. I use these right when I get home to take the majority of my makeup off and wash the rest off later at night. Neutrogena is a brand I've been using for years because it's the only skin care brand that hasn't irritated my skin. 

Phew! That was a mouth full. Gold star to you if you stayed this long. Till next time!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts