NYC Big Bold Mascara



Left: Two coats of NYC Big Bold Mascara
Right: No product

Like I said before, I used to not wear mascara because my lashes would just make black smudges on my glasses. But lately, I've been obsessed with making my lashes as long as possible. I bought the Maybelline The Falsies Flared because of a friend's recommendation and just to try something else, I bought the NYC Big Bold Mascara. 

If you're not a fan of long, spidery lashes then you might want to try something else. The brush really separates and lengthens, not so much on volumizing. But if you're working with short lashes, (Look at my eyelashes. It looks like I don't have any!) then anything that makes them look longer will be great. Definitely something I'd recommend and repurchase!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts